Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Almost Like a Poem

This appeared this morning in one of the office inboxes that I tend. The subject line in the queue was

    Message Alert - You Have 1 Important Unread Messsage

which seemed pretty unlikely. The sender, hereaway@calmontblick.de, was of course unknown to me--largely, I suspect, because he or she is nonexistent--but I was in the right sort of mood so I gave it a click. Here's the result:

    From: "Geimer Nosal"
    To: +++++++++++++++++
    Subject: Message Alert - You Have 1 Important Unread Messsage
    Date: Unknown date
    Index | Reply | Reply all | Forward | Print

    How To Impress Your Girlfriennd
    Click HERE


    The validity of experience, but the very existence & inside,

    lay it in the dish with vinegar, wine, she really meant.

    she did not know that but two to go, she said with a pout.

    therefore in order knew that billy could turn out good storieshe.

Wow. That's almost like poetry, isn't it? No idea what it means, but half the time I feel that way about poetry, too, so no matter.

No, I didn't click on the link, nor the two attachments that it came with. I wasn't that bored!

No comments: